Villa la Cassinella
The property consists of 30,000 square meters of garden area on which sits four houses, a tennis court, a heated swimming pool, gym and cinema.
The Villa is only accessible by boat with a short ride of approximately 3 minutes, providing a five-star service in a totally private and secluded environment.
The Estate consists of:
- Drawing room with stunning lake views
- Dining room to seat up to 22 people with courtyard views
- Large foyer with old Siena marble and grand ornamental staircase
- Elegant covered patio area for dining with outdoor cooking facilities and other various outside dinning possibilities
- All bedrooms en-suite bathrooms
- All bedrooms and bathrooms are fully air-conditioned with independent heat/cool control
- All bedrooms in the main villa have access to over 400 movies and approximately 250 music CDs. Sky HD is also available on all televisions.
The Villa staff includes housekeepers, gardeners, butlers and an International Chef. A full concierge service is also available. Two butlers and the Chef reside on the property in separate accommodation.
The Villa is situated on the western shores of Lake Como, close to the town of Lenno and approximately 20kms north of the town of Como.
Helicopter transfers are available to a private landing site a short distance from the villa.
Boat access: Yes - property can only be reached by boat
Sleeping facilities: Up to 17 Guests in 6 bedrooms
Music: Until midnight
Marquee: Highly recommended